Membership Subscriptions for 2017
- Senior £33 + EA £14 = £47
- Students, U20, U17, U15, U13 £18 + EA £12 = £32
- U11, U9 £18 plus optional, but recommended, £14 for Athletics 365 = £18 or £32
- Country £30 open to those living outside 25 mile radius of the Club’s HQ at Wythenshawe
- Associate = £14 (social membership)
- Family £45 plus EA £14 per member, with the exception of Associate Members. [Family Membership is open to one or two Senior members and/or one or more Associate member(s) together with their children under the age of 20 years.] A separate form must be submitted for each applicant.
All membership types run from 1st January to the 31st December. The full fee should be paid when applying. Those joining during the course of a membership year will receive a credit when they renew the following year.
You can download the membership form here
There is also a venue charge at Wythenshawe Park of £1 per session for use of the athletics track and facilities for members, and £2 for non-members. Sportcity also charges a similar fee for admission to the facilities there.