Manchester Harriers & A.C. Primary League has moved to Cheadle 6th Form College, this is due to booking problems at Williams Scholes Playing fields and has saddened the Club after over 40 years at teh venue. Luckily for us Cheadle & Marple Sixth From College, Cheadle Campus have welcomed us onto the site and the venue has a great space for the course and we are really looking forward to welcoming all the schools along. It would be a great achievement if we could get every school down with a team or individuals for our first event at the new venue!
Please see the additional information below on how we run the event and directions to the new venue plus the date flyer for you to display or take into your school, or pass onto your youngsters.
There is not a charge for this event as we want all youngsters and schools to be able to take part.
Ian Burnett is the event organiser for the club and his email is below, should you have any questions. He will be happy to assist and has run the event for a number of years.
All starts are at 10am. Dates are:
- Saturday 28th September 2013 – at Cheadle 6th Form College
- Saturday 12th October 2013 – at Cheadle 6th Form College
- Saturday 16th November 2013 – at Cheadle 6th Form College
- Saturday 11th January 2014 – at Cheadle 6th Form College
- Saturday 1st February 2014 – at Cheadle 6th Form College
- Saturday 8th March 2014 – at Cheadle 6th Form College
Events for girls and boys in years 3/4 and 5/6 – four races. More information from- Ian Burnett 0161 485 2155 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For your background information – we always invite the Mayor to the last meeting to make the presentations. We also hold a Parents’ Race and lots of spot prizes for the children on that day to make a bit of a special atmosphere. Between 250-300 children take part at each meeting.
- The league begins 28th September 2013 – at Cheadle 6th Form College.
- For more information please contact Ian Burnett 0161 485 2155 email@example.com.