Earlier this year Amari compiled a list of club records. Given how long Manchester Harriers has been going for, we thought we wouldn’t need to update it much. We were wrong. He’s been keeping track of results and the last couple of months has seen hard work in training pay off with a slew of club records being broken:
- Daniel Akinradewo – Men’s and U17 Boys Triple Jump at 14.26m on 10th July.
- William Brown – U17 boys’ 400m in 51.2 on 4th July.
- Isabella Danson-Chappel – U17 Girls’ Javelin Throw at 23.52m on 4th July.
- Osaretin Ekhoragbon – U17 Boys’ 100m in 11.2 and 200m in 21.92 on 1st August and 10th July.
- Joseph Farrelly – U20 Men’s 5000m in 16:11.3 on 4th July.
- Georgia Fazakerley – Women’s and U20 Women’s 400m Hurdles in 1:16.3 on 4th July.
- Oluwatunmidalola Kajopaye – U15 Girls’ Discus Throw at 20.16m on 17th July.
- Amari Kamali Turner – U20m Men’s 400m Hurdles, High Jump and Shot Put at 1:04.2, 1.65m and 7.40m on 4th July, 1st August and 24th July.