Last session at Wythensawe track is Thur 23rd. First session back is Tue 4th Jan 2022.
Malcolm’s advice is to take a break. Do some easy runs, but nothing too intense.
Debbie has planned a few sessions, all seniors welcome, contact her for details:
- Fri 24th = Xmas Eve Run – 9am from Maria’s to set us up for Christmas Day ~1Hr, off and on road.
- Sun 26th – Boxing Day Run – Vernon/Woodbank Park – 11am so you can lie-in.
- Mon 27th – Adlington Winter Warmer – 10am 10K, no watches or GPS, closest to your predicted time wins. Enter here, closes 26th.
- Tue 28th – Woodbank Park – 10am, meet by the old hall, hill session.
- Thur 30th – Heaton Mersey Bowl – 10am from Lindsey’s +1Hr.
- Fri 31st – Styal Mill – 8.45am at Ship Inn car park. ~800m relay in teams of four. Fuel up inside/outside Styal Community Cafe after.
- Sun 2nd – Vernon Park – 10am, steady Marple/Bredbury run.
We hope you all have a lovely festive break and we look forward to having you all back training in January 2022.